How to Make a Claim
Our aim, as much as we possibly can, is to take the stress out of making a claim. First of all, some important steps you may need to take for your own safety and wellbeing.
- In the case of an emergency, please take all steps necessary to prevent further damage from occurring.
- If you feel the situation is unsafe, clear the area and contact emergency services.
- Advise the police in the event of a crime, or lost or stolen property (and obtain a copy of the police report number).
- Do not admit liability to anyone involved.
Make contact with Alan Wilson Insurance Brokers as soon as possible.
- During business hours, please contact us so we can assist with emergency repairs or advice.
- Outside of business hours, please use an information service to contact a restoration company, tow service or emergency tradesperson.
- Or call our After Hours Emergency Number: 0456 004 766
Where safe to do so, it is a good idea to take as many photos as you can to outline the extent of the damage before repairs are commenced or to provide proof of loss. It is your duty to minimise any damage to your premises should an incident occur.
The AWIB Difference
Subscribe to receive our news, offers, and insurance tips and tricks.