What does being a Lloyd’s of London Coverholder mean for AWIB’s clients?

Edward Lloyd's Coffee House, where Lloyd's of London began, circa 1668. If there’s only one insurance name you’ve heard of, it’s probably Lloyd’s of London. Lloyd’s is one of the biggest and oldest insurance players in [...]

October 14th, 2020|Categories: About AWIB|

Guide to insurance requirements for FPAS FSA & FSD accreditation

With new requirements for fire protection practitioners to be accredited in NSW coming into force last month, we have already begun to see insurance claims start rolling in. For those of you who now need to hold Fire Protection [...]

August 9th, 2020|Categories: Insurance requirements|

How much insurance does a fire protection company need?

If you’re a fire protection practitioner, you definitely need Public and Products Liability (PL) insurance and you probably need Professional Indemnity (PI) as well. But just how much is enough? Just ten years ago, it wasn’t uncommon to find [...]

July 30th, 2020|Categories: Insurance risk & coverage|