Our Advisory Board
AWIB Pty Ltd Company Board is comprised of Alan N Wilson as Sole Director. In the interests of good governance, the Sole Director has implemented an Advisory Board to support and guide the fulfilment of his corporate obligations.
The Advisory Board is responsible for supporting the Sole Director with overall strategic guidance, corporate governance and oversight of Management.
The Advisory Board has the following responsibilities:
- Oversight of Financial & Capital Management
- Reporting in accordance with the requirements of the Corporation Act, Brokers licensing & Insurance Act
- Appointment & performance assessment of GM and Executive
- Ratifying Executive team, appointments, succession plans
- Reviewing and approving Business Plans, annual budget and financial plans including Capital and Financial arrangements
- Recommendations regarding appointment of auditors and company accountants
- Reviewing and ratifying policies and systems of Risk Management, Codes of Conduct, Legal Compliance and Corporate Governance
- Approving and monitoring policies in regards to Employment policies (HR), health and safety
The AWIB Advisory Board consists of;
Alan Wilson – Managing Director of AWIB
Alan is the founder of AWIB. In 2012, he decided to create an advisory board to assist with his passion for growth and expansion of his company. Alan holds a Diploma of Financial Services (Insurance Broking). His core strengths are his strategic and visionary expertise and leadership skills.
Kimberley Brew – General Manager of AWIB
Kim has over 20 years’ experience in insurance and insurance broking. She has held her position on the Advisory Board for the last 5 years. Kim holds a Diploma of Financial Services (Insurance Broking). Her core strengths are her insurance industry expertise, her knowledge of each of the roles in the day to day operations of AWIB including Client Account Management, Financial and Compliance/Licencing Requirements
Alyse Credlin – Operations Manager of AWIB
Alyse has over 10 years’ experience in insurance broking. She has held her position on the Advisory Board for the last 5 years. Alyse holds a Diploma of Financial Services (Insurance Broking). Her core strengths are her insurance industry expertise and her knowledge in the day to day operations of AWIB in Client Account Management.
Ian Magee – Independent Advisory Board Member
Ian is a Director and founding principal of McMillans, an accounting and Financial Planning practice. He has been on our Advisory Board for the last 2 years. With nearly 30 years in public practice, Ian is a CPA, Registered Tax Agent and holds a Bachelor of Business. His core strengths are KPI reporting, taxation compliance and business structuring.